2018年5月3日 星期四

接骨木皂 Elderberry and Elderflower Soap

Will try again. I might had too much clay colorants. The colored parts
are too soft.


According to the post of Elderflower & Reship Salve on https://thenerdyfarmwife.com:
"Elder flowers are also traditionally used to heal scrapes, scratches and wounds, and as a treatment for dry skin."


  • I used elderberries and elderflowers infused hot water (as elderberry tea) and froze it for making soaps.
  • The olive oil I used is lemon balm infused oil. For more information about lemon balm, check out Jan's post: 12 Things to Do With Lemon Balm or Lemon Balm Soap

Something wrong with the gold colorant this time. Texture is odd.




  1. Based on this recipe, I used elderberry infused water
  2. Lemon balm infused olive oil
  3. 3.5g sodium lactate
  4. Pink clay oil and gold powder
  5. Lavender essential oil
  6. Dry elderflowers on top
  7. 95% alcohol spray on top

沒有留言:

張貼留言

The Rocks 漫步雪梨岩石區_Foundation Park

在 The Rocks,意外找到那座藏在岩石裡的公園|Foundation Park 有些地方不是特別去找,反而是在走過很多次的路上,突然發現的。 以前走上 The Rocks 的 Argyle Stairs, Argyle Stairs 我總是很自然地左轉,往 Sydney H...